Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a new year...

2010 started off absolutely horrible for me. It was just terrible D': Things got better over the months. But the overall grade I'm giving 2010 is "terrible". I have never been in such a state for that length of time before. Never in my life experienced something that saddening. I'm evening rolling my eyes as I'm writing this. It was almost like an identity crisis kind of thing because it was so not me to moan and cry for so many months that hard. I usually like to suck it up and and take things head on and win (hehe >=] ), but with this... I totally got owned itf... hard O_O

Counting down to 2011, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, I was wondered if I would be happy this year...5, 4, 3, 2, 1

As terrible as things were because I welcomed Satan in to make me feel miserable because I was told that I deserved to go through it, God was there. It was not necessary for me to let Satan come in and kill me slowly over the months. But it was necessary for me to experience that incident and to realize God's amazing grace, love, and power.

In the past year, God showed His faithfulness to me and poured out His gifts to me. Everything was plentiful. Now that I take the time to think back, everything God gave really was a taste of heaven :) I AM SOOO THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING!

Coincidentally, a friend came to Hamilton tonight and my house went out for dinner with her. And I secretly celebrated while we enjoyed Indian buffet dinner together. I also ordered a good drink, "Cheetah". It's an Indian beer made specifically for spicy cuisine. Give it a try if you like :)

Anyways, none of the food and drink really mattered. All that mattered was that God faithfully and lovingly guided and took me through the hard hard times.

:)Happy New Year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment