Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Don't like (bad) kids

I went to the bank yesterday. As I was waiting in line I saw this girl... probably 5, she was walking around doing her own thing bugging random people. ARGH. She walked up and down the line. I ignored her. I thought that she was too rowdy to play with anyways. A few seconds later I heard "EWW!" I looked over to where the voice came from. It was from that girl and she was staring at me D': And then she started making ugly faces at me. Like really ugly faces. Many of you know that I'm always the one making a face at kids. I like to scare them behind their parents' back. But they're supposed to know their place. WHAT IS THIS?!?! I made a face back at her. She kept making faces at me still.... even more intense now. I was like WTF?!?! As in Why The Face?!?! (lol) I thought about gesturing something threatening to her. But her mom turned around. ARGH! I wanted to scare her soooo bad! But too many people watching already because of the noise she was causing earlier D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment